Andropause, otherwise known as “male menopause”, is a condition in which the male testes shut down production of the hormone testosterone. It is estimated as many as 13 million men in the United States have low testosterone levels. When testosterone and other hormone levels fall, men are left not feeling so manly anymore. For many, the mental effects of low testosterone are just as upsetting as the physical effects.
Throughout the aging process, women tend to experience a more pronounced loss of hormones compared to men, the peak at which this occurs is menopause. The transition from a reproductive state to a non reproductive state is not sudden or abrupt, occurring over a number of years. For many women, the transition results in a number of unwanted symptoms, often powerful enough to disrupt daily activities.
Dr. Oz Discusses Hormones
Bio-Identical Hormones and Synthetic Hormones
Why awareness matters…
ReNew You MD takes a Holistic “Inside Out Approach” to Slowing the Aging process. With this in mind, having consistent annual or semiannual advanced blood analysis’ are key to reversing or slowing age related disorders and diseases detection and prevention. Without our health, our quality of and enjoyment of life is decreased.
Oprah Talks Bioidentical Hormones
- Bio-identical Hormone Studies
- Testosterone Therapy for Both Men & Women
- Testosterone level is associated with reduced incident of myocardial infarction
- Testosterone Therapy
- Testosterone and risk of breast cancer
- Prostate Article
- Reduced Breast Cancer incidence in women
- Testosterone Replacement Endorsed by Harvard Scientists
- Testosterone & Cog function
- Hormones in wellness and disease prevention