Dr. Yarish specializes in a variety of facelift and lifestyle lift procedures.
- Sagging, older looking face.
- Double chin, turkey neck and jowls.
- Computer imaging assists in discussing the desired results
- Incisions are made within the hairline above the ear, continuing downward around and behind the earlobe and back into the hair. It is not necessary to shave hair for the procedure.
- Facial skin is separated from the fat and muscle underneath, then pulled up and backwardin the temple and ear areas.The excess is removed.
- Sagging muscles and connective tissues are tightened and accumulations of fat are removed or repositioned.
- There will be minimal postoperative pain that is easily controlled by prescription medication.
- Most swelling and discoloration will subside within two to three weeks.
- Full activities may be resumed in a month.
- Pre- and postsurgical skin care treatment provided by on staff aesthetician.
- A natural, younger and more rested-looking appearance.
- Major improvement is apparent in the first two to three weeks with continued improvement and “smoothing out” of the patient’s appearance over six to nine months.
The vitamin surgery program by Vitamedica. Surgery can be a stressful event and the more invasive the procedure, the greater its demands on the body. Healing requires that the body create new tissue and blood vessels, repair injured tissue and step up the production of cells that repair wounds. This complex activity won’t occur efficiently if your diet is short on essential nutrients. The Vitamedica Surgery Program provides internal skin and wound care by enhancing the body’s natural mechanisms for repair and healing. The result: optimal surgical outcome.
Complimentary Post-operative Care Kit
This Kit will be given to you at the time of your preoperative visit. It will include items that you will need following your surgery, such as bandages, hydrogen peroxide, antibacterial ointment, etc. These items are provided to all our surgery patients at no cost.
You will receive two surgical support bras the day after your surgery at your
post-op visit. (You may purchase additional garments for $20 each)
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
A lymphatic Drainage Massage helps reduce swelling and increase circulation to
aid in healing. lymphatic drainage therapy is a specialized type of massage that
is designed to activate and cleanse the human fluid system. Lymphatic drainage
has three main effects: it improves the circulation of lymph fluid throughout the
body; it stimulates the activation of the immune system; and also stimulates the
nervous system. This treatment is very beneficial after surgery.
Four Incision Laser Treatments
laser treatments around the incision areas to aid in healing and to minimize
Two Hydrating Facials
Hydrating Facials ensure the skin is healthy and supple.
Complimentary Visia Consultation
The Visia Complexion Analysis System measures skin conditions for wrinkles,
texture, pores and pigmentation, providing an invaluable guide for optimal