|Lipotropics & B12 (Fat Burners and Energy Injection)|
|Lipo MIC B12 (Includes shipping & syringes)||10ml||$139|
|B12 10,000 mcg (Includes shipping & syringes)||10ml||$139|
|DHEA 90 days supply (includes shipping)||10ml||$47|
|L-Glutathione 200mg/ml 30ml -Has to ship cold. Requires $40 Shipping Fee.||10ml||$139|
|BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acid)||30 mg||$169|
|DHEA 90 day supply||25 mg||$35|
|Growth Hormone Enhancement:|
|Sermorelin Acetate (1 vial)||15ml||$149|
|Sermorelin GHRP2/GHRP6 (1 vail)||20/6/15mg||$189|
|Ibutamoren (capsule 30 day supply)||25ml||$149|
Why I would want to use Sermorelin?
- Increase bone density
- Strengthen cardiovascular system
- Increase muscle mass
- Improve ability to burn fat
- Increase sex drive
- Improve recovery and repair from injuries
- Improve cognition and memory
- Enhance Energy levels
- Strengthen Immune system
- Regenerate Nerve Tissue
Lipo MIC B12
• Lipotropics (Fat-loss)- Lipotropic compounds are those that help catalyse the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. Methionine, Inositol, Choline also known as M.I.C. MIC compounds are used in medicine to assist the body’s metabolism of fat.
Lipo MIC B12 with Cartine
• Lipotropics (Fat-loss)- Lipotropic compounds are those that help catalyse the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. Methionine, Inositol, Choline also known as M.I.C. MIC compounds are used in medicine to assist the body’s metabolism of fat. Cartine assist in fat metabolism.
CALM Injection (Magnesium/GABA/Taurine/Theanine
• CALM is a custom formulated nutrient injection used to promote relaxation and sleep. CALM injections can also be used to treat migraines, anxiety, or muscle tension.
• Lowers Inflammation. …
• Helps Improve Bone Density and Muscle Mass. …
• Protects Against Depression, Cognitive Decline and Mood Swings. …
• Aids in Weight Loss and Building Muscle Mass. …
• Improves Heart Health and Lowers Diabetes Risk. …
• Decreases Sexual Dysfunction and Can Improve Libido…
Injectable Anti-Oxidants and Detoxifiers
• Powerful antioxidant aids in elimination of free radicals
• Anti-Depressant & Anti-Anxiety Effects
• Supports Energy, Immunity and our Skin!
• Our Bodies Premiere Antioxidant!
• Evidence supports the ability of carnosine to prevent many of the detrimental effects of aging. In our youth, carnosine shields us from the onslaught of oxidation, glycation, DNA damage, and other reactions that injure tissues and cripple organs.
• The problem is that as we grow older, carnosine levels in the body decline leaving us vulnerable to loss of cognitive function, decreased mobility, loss of metabolic control, failing cardiovascular performance, and an increased susceptibility to cancer.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
• Alpha Lipoic Acid acts as an antioxidant. The amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid naturally present in the body may not be adequate to obtain the antioxidant benefits. Increasing the amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid through dietary supplementation can be helpful to perform this vital function.
• Your body does in fact manufacture Alpha-Lipoic Acid, but supplementing it provides benefits beyond its involvement in carbohydrate metabolism.
• Studies have shown that vitamin D3 slows the growth of cancer cells and lowers high blood pressure.
• D3 is known for its bone strengthening effects, as it helps the body process calcium. Aids in processing insulin, helping to ease or prevent the symptoms of type I and type II diabetes, reports WebMD.
BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acid)
• Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) refers to three amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. BCAA supplementation, for people with low dietary protein intake, can promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time. It can also be used to prevent fatigue in novice athletes.
GAC Aminos (Glutamine/Arginine/Carnitine)
The GAC cocktail is the ultimate performance booster supplement that’s uniquely formulated to help you gain lean muscle and attain the type of body you deserve. It’s made up of super amino acids that encourage the body to balance hormones, stimulate higher metabolic rates, and build new muscle tissue. These protein-synthesized compounds are the well-known glutamine, arginine and carnitine injection trio.