About Dr. Bartlett
Meet Erica Bartlett, MD
Dr. Bartlett is a native Houstonian who offers a diverse array of Plastic Surgery procedures to the community for which she was raised. She takes pride in the relationship she develops with her patients and has been commended for her bedside manner. She enjoys all aspects of Plastic Surgery including cosmetic and reconstructive. She has a personal interest in working with women who desire Plastic Surgery as she understands the unique and personal needs of females. She enjoys both non-surgical and surgical rejuvenation as well as how they complement each other when used together.
Honors and Awards:
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, nominated 2008
- Garret M. Ihler Most Deserving Medical Biochemistry and Genetics Medical Student Award. 2009
- Alpha Omege Alpha Honor Society, nominated 2011
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, nominated 2011
- Glasgow-Rubin Citation for Academic Achievement. 2012
- The Helen Salyer Anderson Award. Awarded to the Outstanding Graduating Senior for Academic Achievement. 2012
- Sherrell J. Aston Award. 2017
- Baron Hardy Award for Academic Performance. 2017
Dr. Bartlett graduated suma cum lade from Texas A&M University in 2008. She then attended medical school at Texas A&M College of Medicine, where she graduated #1 in her class in 2012. During this time, she held leadership positions in the student council as well as the Women in Medicine and Plastic Surgery Interest group. She completed an internship at Vanderbilt with General Surgery in 2012 and from there she completed an integrated Plastic Surgery Residency at Baylor College of Medicine. During her residency, she was well published and continued to hold leadership positions such as Plastic Surgery resident council and starting a skin care lecture series. She has published in multiple influential Plastic Surgery journals as well as contributed to book chapters. She graduated from one of the largest medical centers in the world and is prepared to take on the needs of her patients.
Call us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Bartlett at (281) 326 9241!