YES, WE ARE OPEN!
We are now seeing consultations in person and virtually via out telemedicine platform!
Submit a form to be contacted by our very knowledgeable patient coordinators who will help you plan your visit with Drs. Yarish and Bartlett.
The health and well-being of all our clients and staff is of the utmost importance. For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of clients.
We will implement these requirements for the safety of our clients and staff:
- Everyone must wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will spread out appointments to allow time to disinfect surfaces between client visits.
- We request that you come unattended, when possible. Please do not bring friends or family members.
- Patients will need to text or call us at 281-306-4734 to let us know when they arrive, and we will text you to let you know when your provider is ready to avoid spending time in the waiting room. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- We will offer hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic and will encourage guests to use them before entering.
- All staff members will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds per hour and use hand sanitizer or wash hands after every treatment.
- We continue to screen patients prior to their appointment and ask them to reschedule if: They are not feeling well (particularly if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath) or if they have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID-19 precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
R. Scott Yarish, MD and Erica Bartlett, MD and Staff